Our client (i-Sjn Solutions Ltd) is a UK based global leader in delivering online services. Its vision is to create the world’s largest online workplace.
As per the client’s requirements, a comprehensive job searching & hiring software that creates a friendly yet professional environment needs to be tested for adequate reliability.
1. Time constraints from the client during build release:
2. Constant functionality changes from client side after each Demo:
3. Previous modules functionality is broken during bug fixing of the current build by developers:
4. Communication issues between teams & client due to different time zone and miscommunication between teams
1. To overcome the time constraints issues we were facing in this project as we had to complete the testing in the given time frame:
2. To tackle the challenge of constant changes by the client:
3. To fix the problem of broken builds:
Selenium web driver with Java using Hybrid technology.
Appium: Mobile App Automation
Selendroid: Selenium for Android
Mantis Bug Tracker as bug tracking
Spark™ and BaseCamp for the collaborative environment (chat and offline communication)
To solve the Situation of Communication gap & Time Difference
Following the processes helped the client to have a stable and bug-free build:
Our client is a UK based leading software service provider with powerful web-based POS. To compete in the global market, he planned for releasing thei...Read More
A renowned UK based client hired BugRaptors for testing on his job searching and hiring software that creates a friendly yet professional environment...Read More
Automation testing for a leading client using Selenium, Appium and Test NG of a Disaster management application that mitigate risks, improve emergency...Read More